JHL Lawyers is a commercial law firm specialising in all areas of property, business and litigation. At JHL Lawyers we believe that expertise in one area requires knowledge and skills in the other two. After all, how could any solicitor truly assist you in property without the knowledge of the pitfalls of litigation? Our lawyers are trained in all areas of property, commercial and litigation, to ensure first class service that covers all the elements of a successful transaction for your business or personal needs.
JHL Lawyers caters to a wide variety of clients. We believe that a good business lawyer is more like a partner, helping to grow and protect your business; an asset to you, not a cost. Our success comes from our ability to understand our clients’ long term goals and to work closely with them to achieve those goals. Founding partner Jason Hall’s experience as in-house counsel for several large franchises taught him to evaluate what a business needs from the “coal face.” We take the time to get to know your business, at no cost to you, so that we understand your needs and the challenges you face. We ensure you get not only the best legal advice, but also commercial guidance and personalised service, whether it be for you or your business.
Our services include the following:-
- Commercial disputes
- Property disputes
- Building disputes
- Corporate and personal insolvency
- Estate litigation
- Buying and selling a business
- Franchising and licensing
- Commercial and residential leasing
- Commercial, industrial and residential conveyancing and subdivision
- Commercial agreements e.g. supply agreements and franchise documentation
- Partnerships and joint venture agreements
- Wills and estates
- Asset protection and corporate structuring
- Body corporate and management rights
- Intellectual property
- Debt recovery and litigation
- Cashflow Protection Program
- Mining/energy & resources
- Construction law
- Family law
We welcome the opportunity to meet you at your business to discuss your needs and to demonstrate to you why we are a leading Gold Coast law firm.